I am an underground journalist interested in unearthing our built world's buried history...
Preview every article on one long page. Great for casual browsing and first time visitors...
- Portland Huron is today’s featured ghost sign on Zenith City (.com)! (August 27, 2014)
- UP Panoramas (June 17, 2014)
- Two Harbors Roundhouse Demolition (June 10, 2014)
- Wilson Bros. Magazines: ‘Behind the Seams’ and ‘Sew and Sew’ (June 8, 2014)
- Thunder Bay Polaroids (May 24, 2014)
- Cordes House Ruin (March 20, 2014)
Erie Mining built a ore dock and a town in the middle of nowhere in the 1950s. The town is gone; the dock remains.
Pictures and stories from the lost towns of Elcor, Merritt, Mesaba, and Section 30.