I am an underground journalist interested in unearthing our built world's buried history...
Preview every article on one long page. Great for casual browsing and first time visitors...
- Portland Huron is today’s featured ghost sign on Zenith City (.com)! (August 27, 2014)
- UP Panoramas (June 17, 2014)
- Two Harbors Roundhouse Demolition (June 10, 2014)
- Wilson Bros. Magazines: ‘Behind the Seams’ and ‘Sew and Sew’ (June 8, 2014)
- Thunder Bay Polaroids (May 24, 2014)
- Cordes House Ruin (March 20, 2014)
This Duisburg sintering plant is world famous as an industrial ruin; I couldn't pass it by.
From a family home, to a Nazi retreat, to a children's home, this crumbling castle in rural Belgium has a lot of stories to tell.