I am an underground journalist interested in unearthing our built world's buried history...
Preview every article on one long page. Great for casual browsing and first time visitors...
- Top 50 Photos from 2014 (December 26, 2014)
- Portland Huron is today’s featured ghost sign on Zenith City (.com)! (August 27, 2014)
- UP Panoramas (June 17, 2014)
- Two Harbors Roundhouse Demolition (June 10, 2014)
- Wilson Bros. Magazines: ‘Behind the Seams’ and ‘Sew and Sew’ (June 8, 2014)
- Thunder Bay Polaroids (May 24, 2014)
Nopeming Sanatorium carried the burden of an epidemic for one of America's key industrial boomtowns, before it was cut up, smashed-in, and swept under the rug. Now is the time for me to tell its story. Featured on Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures in 2015.
From failed starch works to a wartime asset, this brick ruin has seemingly always been an unwanted castle of a forgotten island.