1949 1949 (Kubrick, Library of Congress, LC-USZ6-2357) Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Looking toward the altar from the choir loft in 1929. Postcard (Thanks to Don Harrison, flickr.com) Construction of the lower portal of the tunnel begins. On top of the hill, another crew is working to make the job go faster. Circa 1906, courtesy Minnesota Historical Society. View of the hospital in 1895 (NRHP Form). Peavey, August 6th, 1990 (LaFontaine Collection) Fort William Elevators, circa 1960. Image credit Thunder Bay Archives. The remains of Unit 5… Erskine, A.R. (1924). History of the studebaker corporation . South Bend, IN: Studebaker Corp. Two miners use hydraulic hammers to fill a waiting cart.