Erskine, A.R. (1924). History of the studebaker corporation . South Bend, IN: Studebaker Corp.
Bureau of Mines’ Minneapolis campus, seen in the 1970s. From NPS 2009.
Postcard, 1940 (MS2.9 DU3.1 r2, MNHS.org)
Looking toward the altar from the choir loft in 1929.
1952 Explosion. Taken from Eastern Elevator (now Richardson) looking over the ruined copula of Saskatchewan Pool 4B. Noticed the scorched face of 4A, which appears to still be smoking when this was taken!
Navy Supply Barrel, 1940s (Kentucky Historical Society)
A postcard showing the East End Milling District from before the 1914 that left Daisy (rear) standing alone.
An 1895 Ad for Wonder Flour, a product of the Daisy Rolling Mill.