Approaching Allouez Approaching Allouez (Emory Ford Collection) Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Construction of the lower portal of the tunnel begins. On top of the hill, another crew is working to make the job go faster. Circa 1906, courtesy Minnesota Historical Society. Grain Growers Grain Company Hospitality Tent A postcard showing the East End Milling District from before the 1914 that left Daisy (rear) standing alone. Studebaker ad. (1902). Country life in America, 2, Retrieved from http://books.google.com/books?id=IKZMAAAAYAAJ Pit doors on a similar base. From Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Historic American Engineering Record [HAER MN-100-98] Condemned Houses of Black Families, April 1941 (Russel, Library of Congress, LC-USF33-013018-M2) Looking out from the roof of the elevator (the only one at the time) at the town, shortly after its founding. From Natalie Macintosh. Whiting Mine on a 1909 Sanborn map. The mill in 1902. Notice that it’s expanded since 1897. Postcard, provided by the Harrison family to the Manitoba Historical Society.