Dock 3 Dock 3, Allouez, August 1941. Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, FSA-OWI Collection, (LC-USF34- 063790-D). Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... A view of Rogers Mine after its shops opened in 1913. Sanborn Fire Insurance Company. Postcard (Thanks to Don Harrison, flickr.com) Construction of the lower portal of the tunnel begins. On top of the hill, another crew is working to make the job go faster. Circa 1906, courtesy Minnesota Historical Society. Erskine, A.R. (1924). History of the studebaker corporation . South Bend, IN: Studebaker Corp. Erskine, A.R. (1924). History of the studebaker corporation . South Bend, IN: Studebaker Corp. Looking toward the altar from the choir loft in 1929. A postcard of Birtle in the 1930s. From Manitoba Historical Society. View of the hospital in 1886 (NRHP Form). Brewster-Wheeler Rec Center, seen in 1965. From Detroit-Black Bottom Community.