Frontenac Mine Map, 1912. From company records posted on gilpintram.com. The Frontenac workings, as mapped in 1912 for a company report, sent to London. Special thanks to Mark Baldwin, who posted these on his website. Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... 1911 Ogilvies, Archives of Manatoba Peavey Annex Demolition, December 1998 (LaFontaine Collection) Bureau of Mines’ Minneapolis campus, seen in the 1970s. From NPS 2009. A view of the ground-level damage in the aftermath of Pool 5’s explosion. Eureka Mill, 1950, Wolle, Muriel Sibell, Denver Public LIbrary Fermenter House, 1935 (Kentucky Historical Society) Studebaker’s Automobile Plant (center) and Wilson & Bros (lower left), circa 1936 (fair use). View of the main building in 1992 (NRHP Form).