In the last years of the Builder’s Supply Company, which occupied the Twohy from the 1960s to the 1980s. Photo taken in 1983 as part of the Superior Intensive Survey.
Source: JT Reeder / Michigan Tech Archives
A view of Rogers Mine after its shops opened in 1913. Sanborn Fire Insurance Company.
Fort WIlliam Starch Works in 1920s
1911 Ogilvies, Archives of Manatoba
Studebaker ad. (1902). Country life in America, 2, Retrieved from http://books.google.com/books?id=IKZMAAAAYAAJ
Pit doors on a similar base. From Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Historic American Engineering Record [HAER MN-100-98]
1952 Explosion. Taken from Eastern Elevator (now Richardson) looking over the ruined copula of Saskatchewan Pool 4B. Noticed the scorched face of 4A, which appears to still be smoking when this was taken!
Old Crow Complex, 1910 (Kentucky Historical Society)