BOM 1970s Bureau of Mines’ Minneapolis campus, seen in the 1970s. From NPS 2009. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Offices and Laboratory, as seen in 1908. Peavey Workhouse Demolition, September 13th, 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Carriage ad. (1905). Garden & home builder, 1-2. Retrieved from http://books.google.com/books?id=3OZIAAAAYAAJ The ruined workhouse of Pool 5, after the 1945 explosion. View of the former Lyman School in 1992 (NRHP Form). Air purifier and staircase at a similar base. From Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Historic American Engineering Record [HAER MN-100-68] The car elevator in 1938. Courtesy MNHS.org Erskine, A.R. (1924). History of the studebaker corporation . South Bend, IN: Studebaker Corp. View of the hospital in 1895 (NRHP Form).