Projects, 1955 Brewster-Douglass, seen in 1955. From Detroit-Black Bottom Community. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Postcard from 1915 showing the plant. Published by the local drug store! A postcard showing the East End Milling District from before the 1914 that left Daisy (rear) standing alone. Golden Fleece Mine, between 1870 and 1890. Courtesy of Denver Public Library. The rise of the power plant. (Source: Life Magazine) The schoolhouse, circa 1937. From the Manitoba Historical Society. A detailed map showing the property in 1886 (Sanborn Fire Insurance Co). The Frontenac workings, as mapped in 1912 for a company report, sent to London. Special thanks to Mark Baldwin, who posted these on his website. Condemned Houses of Black Families, April 1941 (Russel, Library of Congress, LC-USF33-013018-M2) Beatty, M., Furlong, P., & Pennington, L. (1984).Studebaker: less than they promised. And Books.