The neon lighthouse, seen from the top of one of the silos.
A 1960s style TV set in a sun room at the back of the poor house. The concrete room survived the roof collapse and was full of rotten children’s books and toys. Perhaps it was where donations were sorted, or perhaps it was a nursery/orphanage area.
Like a grave marker, a single post remembers where Dock 3 stood on the bay.
An orphan culvert and camper, both tossed aside where nobody that will see will care.
In the later years one of the mine garages was repurposed into a truck repair garage.
A little cloud passes over the Five-Stack powerplant ruins, like a puff of smoke.
Little has changed inside the mill, but since it was built in 1916, many tanks and ancillary buildings have popped up around it.
From left to right: shaft building, headframe, rock house, hoist house.