Connecting the Administration Building to the wards fanning out. Historical photos show cots lining this hallway when the hospital was severely overcrowded. Lit by lightning outside the grounds during a huge thunderstorm.
One of the few windows that escaped steel plating the last time the hospital was sealed tight to let nature roam within.
The orange bars were secured to the tunnel walls to support electric lines for the mine carts. Lower parts of the sand mines were allowed to flood. The water was perfectly still, and made for a mud so thick it could suck off your boots.
The beacon was installed in 1938 and removed in the mid-2000s.
Capitol 6 has three annexes. It must have a massive capacity. Note the poor condition of the breakwater.
In the middle of the foundry, an office is untouched by scrappers, legal and not. Inside, warnings and catalogs for machines that are gone, obsolete, and melted down.
Above the offices is this little section of factory that still has strips of wood flooring. This may be where the upholstery was cut.
This is what the complex looks like today to the bare eye. Dull, monochrome, quiet.