Peavey, one year before demolition, July 1996 (LaFontaine Collection)
Condemned Houses of Black Families, April 1941 (Russel, Library of Congress, LC-USF33-013018-M2)
1952 Explosion. Taken from Eastern Elevator (now Richardson) looking over the ruined copula of Saskatchewan Pool 4B. Noticed the scorched face of 4A, which appears to still be smoking when this was taken!
Postcard (Thanks to Don Harrison, flickr.com)
Bureau of Mines’ Minneapolis campus, seen in the 1970s. From NPS 2009.
Engine #2 exiting the quenching tower, 1954. Source: donrossgroup.net
Carriage ad. (1905). Garden & home builder, 1-2. Retrieved from http://books.google.com/books?id=3OZIAAAAYAAJ
Gunnell Mine. From Gilpin Tram historian Mark Baldwin. See http://gilpintram.com/