East End Milling District Postcard A postcard showing the East End Milling District from before the 1914 that left Daisy (rear) standing alone. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Radome stands in East Bethel. From the realty company that recently sold it, Lands of America. Dock 3, Allouez, August 1941. Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, FSA-OWI Collection, (LC-USF34- 063790-D). A 1917 ad for Miscampbell Trucks (Duluth News Tribune). Bayard Sugar Mill, Colorado State Library Peavey Workhouse Demolition, September 13th, 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Erskine, A.R. (1924). History of the studebaker corporation . South Bend, IN: Studebaker Corp. In the last years of the Builder’s Supply Company, which occupied the Twohy from the 1960s to the 1980s. Photo taken in 1983 as part of the Superior Intensive Survey. Source: JT Reeder / Michigan Tech Archives Two miners use hydraulic hammers to fill a waiting cart.