Overpowered A super-long exposure of the side of the middle of Daisy Elevator, built in 1927. The oldest silos are closest to the mill and date to 1916. They were expanded toward Superior in 1927 and 1941. The total capacity is about 500,000 bushels. Similar Images ...based on the tags: shadows, silos, vignettes... Is this a fence, or part of a bed frame? The old way to get to the elevator from the mill. A typical building from the expanded starch line. No ambiguity here… miners, check in at this office. It’s never a good sign when the windows are boarded from the inside. This little curled yellow thing is one of the last hints that this adobe building was lived in. This old ward, not a victim of remodeling, still has metal screens over the open windows of the doors. It should be obvious why glass were not used. Wintertime is quiet, except for the planes overhead. One of a few rolling workbenches to keep the thousands of pulleys, cogs, and belts working properly.