Peering through the glass in the Hoist Operator’s cab, stained with graffiti. The cable and reels can be seen through the glass… these are now gone.
A theater turned skate park. How did that happen?
On the left is the 1907 elevator section and its 1926 expansion is on the right. Interesting how the century-old silos seem to be faring better. Windows provided light to the underground conveyor tunnels, which were used to bring grain out of the silos by gravity.
On the ground floor of the main factory there seems to be only one chair left.
In its last years, the church had a congregation of only about 100. It opened with 1.700…
A heavy steel security door, taken right off its hinges. This was likely installed after Grafton State School took over the hospital.