Looking out upon Mill City through the lens of FLOUR, highlighted in pink and low clouds. This sign has recently been converted into LED lighting.
Connecting the Administration Building to the wards fanning out. Historical photos show cots lining this hallway when the hospital was severely overcrowded. Lit by lightning outside the grounds during a huge thunderstorm.
In its last years, the church had a congregation of only about 100. It opened with 1.700…
Before each warhead was crated, it was inspected.
The Wheeler Rec Center was very nice and included gymnasiums and a pool.
A better look at the rails in the floor, installed to help move heavy equipment around the building.
This “pit” would allow workers to crawl below locomotives to service them.
When it became “Hyde Park Hospital”, this portico was added onto the front.
Though the proscenium went through two overhauls (1940s, 1970s), it is almost totally original to the 1916 design.