Machine Stand – (C)SUBSTREET The east side of the boiler shop sported a platform with a control booth and heavy machine mounts. Note the door that replaces the lower section of stairs for explorers. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: fire-damage, graffiti, peeling-paint, pipes, windows... Dirty filters for some equipment hang, awaiting a purpose. The private bathroom for the staff in this building was simple. As blue paint peels away from the yellow undercoat, islands emerge and grow. Sunset through a stained window in the headhouse made the floor feel like a heavy industrial Disney movie. SWP4-A on the left and Viterra C on the right in a 90-degree panorama. A defunct UGG elevator in Killarney, not far from where the Harrisons (of Holmfield, MB and Harrison Milling) once operated a small elevator. Medium Format. The new steel door of the diesel car shops, built in 1948 and used through the 1960s, as seen from the service pit. On the top of the photograph you can see the exhaust vent. This is what it might have looked like if a new Ford descended in the elevator with its headlights on. As seen from the Mississippi side–the opposite portal faces the sand mine. The top of the annex was bare except for these holes into the silos below. It’s almost hard to tell whether the colors come from oil in the water or the colorful glass lit up by the Michigan sunset.