Aerial, June 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Aerial, June 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... In the last years of the Builder’s Supply Company, which occupied the Twohy from the 1960s to the 1980s. Photo taken in 1983 as part of the Superior Intensive Survey. Beatty, M., Furlong, P., & Pennington, L. (1984).Studebaker: less than they promised. And Books. Looking toward town in 1920 from the school. From ‘A little town lost’. 1911 Ogilvies, Archives of Manatoba Seen from the air in 1931, the peak of the Residential School program. From Gordon Goldsborough, Manitoba Historical Society Erskine, A.R. (1924). History of the studebaker corporation . South Bend, IN: Studebaker Corp. Peavey Demolition, March 8th, 1998 (LaFontaine Collection) Studebaker ad. (1902). Country life in America, 2, Retrieved from http://books.google.com/books?id=IKZMAAAAYAAJ Frontenac Miners, loading a car on the Gilpin Tram.