The crumbling building barely contained the colors inside of it.
In the many-windowed metal building, the lumberyard buildings and the abandoned starch works buildings are separated by a thick wall of pallets.
2006. A section of the third floor that has changed a lot over the years. Compare to 2015 shot.
On the boarded-up first floor of the house proper near the door to the chapel, the last pew sites next to a wet box of Bibles.
In a protected wing of a launcher are these empty server racks where guidance and control computers were stored.
The scale of the grain hoppers helps tell the story of how large Hamm’s was in its day.
A super-long exposure of the side of the middle of Daisy Elevator, built in 1927. The oldest silos are closest to the mill and date to 1916. They were expanded toward Superior in 1927 and 1941. The total capacity is about 500,000 bushels.
The coal water power plant stack accompanied the smell of an arson.
Minnesota Power’s Taconite Harbor power station, as seen through the ship loading control room windows.