Occidental, July 1996 (LaFontaine Collection) Occidental, July 1996 (LaFontaine Collection) Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Peavey Workhouse Demolition, September 13th, 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Whiting Mine on a 1909 Sanborn map. Removed in 1961. Image courtesy Tony Dierckens & ZenithCity.com. After 2 out of 3 major expansions, 1920s, Janesville Gazette, http://zoominlocal.com/ A view of Rogers Mine after its shops opened in 1913. Sanborn Fire Insurance Company. Golden Fleece Mine, between 1870 and 1890. Courtesy of Denver Public Library. Elevator A and surrounding area, circa 1872. (Image: MNHS) An 1895 Ad for Wonder Flour, a product of the Daisy Rolling Mill. The Frontenac workings, as mapped in 1912 for a company report, sent to London. Special thanks to Mark Baldwin, who posted these on his website.