Peavey Demolition, March 8th, 1998 (LaFontaine Collection) Peavey Demolition, March 8th, 1998 (LaFontaine Collection) Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Navy Supply Barrel, 1940s (Kentucky Historical Society) 1911 Ogilvies, Archives of Manatoba Bayard Sugar Mill, Colorado State Library A map of the mines overlaid with the plant (now demolished). The ruined workhouse of Pool 5, after the 1945 explosion. East Side Station, circa 1954. Note the ‘FOR SALE’ sign over the doomed streetcars. Courtesy Minnesota Historical Society. The cover of an old tour brochure. Fort William Elevators, circa 1960. Image credit Thunder Bay Archives.