Peavey Workhouse Demolition, September 13th, 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Peavey Workhouse Demolition, September 13th, 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Peavey, one year before demolition, July 1996 (LaFontaine Collection) A car stops for a quick repair in the tunnel’s final years. Circa 1948. Courtesy Minnesota Historical Society. After 2 out of 3 major expansions, 1920s, Janesville Gazette, http://zoominlocal.com/ Drivers for the Hercules Powder Company. Kansas Historical Society ( FK2.D4 .3 Ma.Sun *2) http://www.kansasmemory.org/item/210946 The ruined workhouse of Pool 5, after the 1945 explosion. In the last years of the Builder’s Supply Company, which occupied the Twohy from the 1960s to the 1980s. Photo taken in 1983 as part of the Superior Intensive Survey. Elevator A and surrounding area, circa 1872. (Image: MNHS) Sawyer System in action aside Globe. Globe from the side of Great Northern. Sawyer Unloader (Gallagher, Duluth Public Library) Port Arthur Row, 1977. Image Credit: Thunder Bay Archives.