Postcard-1940-MS2.9-DU3.1-r2-MNHS.org_ Postcard, 1940 (MS2.9 DU3.1 r2, MNHS.org) Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Men push a load of sand from the mine below the plant before the elevator is installed. Circa 1920s? MNHS.org Looking toward town in 1920 from the school. From ‘A little town lost’. The RL Hearn GS, seen in the 1960s by the looks of it. Whiting Mine on a 1909 Sanborn map. The mill in 1902. Notice that it’s expanded since 1897. Postcard, provided by the Harrison family to the Manitoba Historical Society. Golden Fleece Mine, between 1870 and 1890. Courtesy of Denver Public Library. Looking up the tracks past the pool elevator and CPR depot. From ‘A little town lost’. Erskine, A.R. (1924). History of the studebaker corporation . South Bend, IN: Studebaker Corp.