One of the large barracks. All of them are overgrown like this.
Past the underground repair shop is this cliffside adit.
The bridge here moved workers between the dock, the approach tracks, and refueling buildings.
On the left is the 1907 elevator section and its 1926 expansion is on the right. Interesting how the century-old silos seem to be faring better. Windows provided light to the underground conveyor tunnels, which were used to bring grain out of the silos by gravity.
The iron holding up the plaster ceiling is rusted to the point the weight of it is bending it right over.
Furnace #7, as seen from #6’s catwalks. Cue morning fog.
Looking out of the elevators. Canada Malting, Vitera A and Vitera B in the background.
Spots of yellow gravel mark gold mines with nothing left on the surface. Is this one of the drainage pipes?
“M.H. ’56; Al Malmsten ’44”. Brick Graffiti Series.