Tunnel Entrance Men push a load of sand from the mine below the plant before the elevator is installed. Circa 1920s? MNHS.org Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... The Harrison family in front of their elevator and mill in 1897. A family photograph. Dock 3, Allouez, August 1941. Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, FSA-OWI Collection, (LC-USF34- 063790-D). Aerial, June 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Removed in 1961. Image courtesy Tony Dierckens & ZenithCity.com. Studebaker ad. (1902). Country life in America, 2, Retrieved from http://books.google.com/books?id=IKZMAAAAYAAJ Postcard from 1915 showing the plant. Published by the local drug store! Peavey Workhouse Demolition, September 13th, 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Occidental Demolition, September 1998 (LaFontaine Collection) East Side Station, circa 1954. Note the ‘FOR SALE’ sign over the doomed streetcars. Courtesy Minnesota Historical Society.