Selby Tunnel’s upper portal is filled in and ready to be paved over. Courtesy Minnesota Historical Society.
Plant Closing (Beatty, M., Furlong, P., & Pennington, L. (1984).Studebaker: less than they promised. And Books.)
A view of the school in 1967, the last year it was open. From ‘A little town lost’.
The sand elevator in 1938. Courtesy MNHS.org
1952 Explosion. Taken from Eastern Elevator (now Richardson) looking over the ruined copula of Saskatchewan Pool 4B. Noticed the scorched face of 4A, which appears to still be smoking when this was taken!
1920 (Anne Golembeski, mattsonworks.com)
Exterior, 1936 (Kentucky Historical Society)
Approaching Allouez (Emory Ford Collection)
The schoolhouse, circa 1937. From the Manitoba Historical Society.