Gary Methodist, 1929 Looking toward the altar from the choir loft in 1929. Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... The mill in 1902. Notice that it’s expanded since 1897. Postcard, provided by the Harrison family to the Manitoba Historical Society. Starch Works (far center) & International Truck (left), 1910s? A detailed map showing the property in 1886 (Sanborn Fire Insurance Co). Postcard, 1940 (MS2.9 DU3.1 r2, MNHS.org) Seen from the air in 1931, the peak of the Residential School program. From Gordon Goldsborough, Manitoba Historical Society Beatty, M., Furlong, P., & Pennington, L. (1984).Studebaker: less than they promised. And Books. Peavey, August 6th, 1990 (LaFontaine Collection) Old Crow Complex, 1910 (Kentucky Historical Society) Looking up the tracks past the pool elevator and CPR depot. From ‘A little town lost’.