The doorframes become more askew every year as the buildings slip downward into the gulch at different rates. This seems to be the part of the mine ruins where transients leave their marks. The graffiti dated back to the 1970s, at least.
At Treasure Mountain mine. This collapsed building was likely the 1937 Compressor House, which pushed compressed air and water into the Sanitago Tunnel in the time it was producing.
In the mine offices, hooks and a board with numbers was the system to keep track of who was in the mine and who was safe.
Model: Devan. Instagram: sextmachine
Wind blew taconite dust against the walls of these suspended control room, making even the glass appear to rust.
Rust undermines the decade old graffiti on the steel bin.
Beside the half-demolished Thunder Bay Elevator shops and offices (brick building) are some rusting fishing boats. A little bit of SWP #7 is seen in the upper right.
At an abandoned mine railroad.
When boiling beet juice accidentally spills from the gas-fired tanks two feet away, you better be wearing some of these, or bye-bye legs.