A building that burned near the Kam seems to have been a warehouse or stockhouse.
A Gordini, built by Renault between 1964 and 1970. You can also see some of the model farm buildings.
The EPA has been doing work on and off over the past few years, digging up the foundations of the demolished steel mill to clean up the site.
The snowflake (?) patterns were hand-laid throughout the hospital. It is possible some or all of these tiles were laid by patients, as it is on record that they were used for simple tasks in the name of occupational therapy.
From left to right: shaft building, headframe, rock house, hoist house.
At the extreme eastern end of the plant is a bank of modern concrete silos. Kodak Portra 160/Mamiya 6.
Enger Tower is an 75 foot stone structure built in 1939. It overlooks the elevators of Rice’s Point that are, for the most part, far older than it.
The last of four radar domes on the base.
The end of the dock, done quickly and cheaply with wood. The towers were for lights, so ships could be loaded at all hours.