Before there was a row of double rooms on the left and a common room on the right. Now, in a way, it is all one big common room.
This elevator was built in 1922 and was used until the passing rails were removed in the mid-1970s.
A firedoor dating to the original car barn is roped off, anticipating demolition.
A closeup of a flour chute.
The bits with handles are the filters with screens of different sizes. Larger grain particles would be stopped at the top for further reduction via the mills, while the powder at the bottom would be run through another bolter–one of the refinement stages in flour production.
Scrappers tried to take this steel pulley out of Fisher, but it proved too heavy.
North of the assembly complex is a storage network of earthen and concrete bunkers.
Looking out of the American diesel crane at the gantry crane that ran the length of the dock.