The Dock 5 sign at track level. Probably as an aid to sailors reboarding their vessels.
In the corner of most of the factory floors, freight elevators flanked restrooms to leave more central space for machines and their masters.
A small stage in one of the barracks.
Model: Devan. Instagram: sextmachine
The beacon was installed in 1938 and removed in the mid-2000s.
A sign on the corner of a laboratory remembers.
Because painted signs would not hold up in this spot–in between four ovens that were literally hot enough to melt steel inside. Solution: Cut the pipe labels into the sheet metal. Seems to have worked.