Tractor Ghost Sign Ghost signs advertising tractors and boilers face a bike trail. Similar Images ...based on the tags: ghost-signs... For some time, Purina ran a feed service out of the elevator. Inside and outside were signs of its past presence. “Five Roses” was the brand of flour that Lake of the Woods marketed. Later, this became another Manitoba Pool elevator. Notice the “POO” up top? It’s missing the ‘L’… Elevator B, used by a local farmer, stands behind an old farm truck at the edge of town. Kurth bears a ghost sign. Recently, its main sign was destroyed by graffiti artists in 2015. The beacon was installed in 1938 and removed in the mid-2000s. An old name for an older elevator, as seen from an abandoned rail spur. ‘Consumers Brewery’ set in the brewhouse staircase. Inside the office was a small furnace and a collection of mechanical belts. You can see “SERVICE AT COST” and “POOL 168” in the background. The fantastic red elevator that is Pool #61, built 1928.