Poor Farm in Winter Source: JT Reeder / Michigan Tech Archives Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... View of the former Lyman School in 1992 (NRHP Form). A postcard showing the East End Milling District from before the 1914 that left Daisy (rear) standing alone. Plant Closing (Beatty, M., Furlong, P., & Pennington, L. (1984).Studebaker: less than they promised. And Books.) Occidental, looking new(Gallagher, Duluth Public LIbrary) Looking at the missile elevator at a similar base. From Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Historic American Engineering Record [HAER MN-100-81] An 1895 Ad for Wonder Flour, a product of the Daisy Rolling Mill. Offices and Laboratory, as seen in 1908. Whiting Mine on a 1909 Sanborn map. A view of Rogers Mine after its shops opened in 1913. Sanborn Fire Insurance Company.