The top floor of the Dominion Elevator. Acros 100 on 120.
The old movie theatre sign was sitting right inside the sealed front doors.
The last time the city sealed this door, they must have been changing out old road signs.
Looking up at the most conspicuous graffiti in the city on ADM #4.
General Mills bought Consolidated Elevator’s “D” in 1943 and renamed it “A,” though no additional elevators have followed from that firm to date. Visible on the right is the first annex, built along with the elevator in 1909.
Looking out of the brewhouse toward the river.
A sunset shot of the Western Cable Railroad depot in the middle of the Lemp brewery complex, with the malting house in the background. Western used to have an exclusive shipping contract with Lemp.