A panorama next to a long abandoned adit. The tram has seen better days.
The generator hall of the last power station, as seen from the gantryway.
The Beeghley was launched in 1958… you can see it unloading limestone here with its retrofitted self-unloader. Update: This ship has been renamed the ‘James L. Oberstar’ after the Minnesota Senator. [Read more on Boardnerd.com here: http://www.boatnerd.com/pictures/fleet/oberstar.htm]
This roof hasn’t budged under the weight of snow, instead it just filters-through the light onto the floor.
This is what the mine shops look like from the road between Gaastra, MI and Rogers Location (formerly Bates, MI). The community was renamed for the mine, probably under the heavy influence of M.A. Hanna.
A panoramic view of the Ambassador Bridge, Detroit River and downtown from the roof of the 1925 warehouse. Ready to move to Detroit?
It’s a small world… look at it.
A long exposure panorama of Electric Steel and Kurth from the roof of Russell Miller B, days before it was demolished.