ADM-Delmar #1- Electric Steel in the Distance The skyway in the bottom of the picture is now gone. Similar Images ...based on the tags: black&white, broken-windows, rooftops, skyways... “Five Roses” was the brand of flour that Lake of the Woods marketed. Later, this became another Manitoba Pool elevator. Notice the “POO” up top? It’s missing the ‘L’… The coke plant looked more natural through a grimy window. This elevator was built in 1922 and was used until the passing rails were removed in the mid-1970s. A long exposure panorama of Electric Steel and Kurth from the roof of Russell Miller B, days before it was demolished. Wagons and horses were kept in the building on the left, separate from the rest of the complex in case of fire. In the distance is the boiler house, separate for the same reason. An open mine cars waits to be lowered back into Eagle Mine in front of the rust-locked modern mine shaft in the middle of Gilman. Tarpaper telling time- Wood wittling weather- Rust rot ruins. A bird near the old schoolyard. Catwalk crating, welded over the yard crane operator cab’s windows.