The guts of the dock are connected with a long narrow hallway. Below this section are shops and labs.
Looking out of the boarded windows in the Great Western Sugar office.
Left: A medium storage chamber with access to an interconnecting steam tunnel at ceiling height. This room also has various smashed toilets. Why? Because dead toilets–all of them–always find a home in a cave. Center: Steps go past a +-intersection, left goes deeper, right goes to utility tunnels for the brewery, forward used to go to the brewery basement… it’s now backfilled. Left from the backfill is a small hallway; see ‘Backfill Self Portrait’. Center-Right: Utility tunnels tie knots between the brewery’s demolished basement and its caves. Right: Most of the storage volume is in large chambers down this causeway.
The rumors were true. Success is sweet.
An elevator is reflected in the flooded footprint of Spencer & Kellogg. These trains are in storage for the winter.
Depending on the position of the valve, flour could be routed from the filtering process back into a mill.
The piano must have been a nice distraction; there is very little to do in Roberts.
William Duncan built this house for his family in 1879. It has become one of the most popular structures in the ghost town of Animas Forks.