Decommissioned Nike Base (HAER-Library of Congress) Pit doors on a similar base. From Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Historic American Engineering Record [HAER MN-100-98] Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Selby Tunnel’s upper portal is filled in and ready to be paved over. Courtesy Minnesota Historical Society. The lower portal, 1910. Courtesy Minnesota Historical Society. Sawyer System in action aside Globe. Globe from the side of Great Northern. Sawyer Unloader (Gallagher, Duluth Public Library) A view of Rogers Mine after its shops opened in 1913. Sanborn Fire Insurance Company. The mill in 1902. Notice that it’s expanded since 1897. Postcard, provided by the Harrison family to the Manitoba Historical Society. Golden Fleece Mine, between 1870 and 1890. Courtesy of Denver Public Library. A view of the ground-level damage in the aftermath of Pool 5’s explosion. The shaft of Saratoga Mine with several miners about to descend. Saratoga was just north of the Frontenac-Druid-Aduddell group. From Donald Campbell Kemp, Denver Public Library. Map of the hospital in 1887 (NRHP Form).