NorShor’s 125 Foot Tower Removed in 1961. Image courtesy Tony Dierckens & ZenithCity.com. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Delivery Wagon, 1890, HE2.3r27, MNHS.org The cover of an old tour brochure. Postcard (Thanks to Don Harrison, flickr.com) The rise of the power plant. (Source: Life Magazine) The remains of Unit 5… Fort William Elevators, circa 1960. Image credit Thunder Bay Archives. An etching from a 1921 Miscampbell advertisement in the Duluth News Tribune. Note the ship in the Hughitt Slip! Offices and Laboratory, as seen in 1908. Beatty, M., Furlong, P., & Pennington, L. (1984).Studebaker: less than they promised. And Books.