Temple Opera Construction, 1889, Courtesy of Archives and Special Collections, Kathryn A. Martin Library, University of Minnesota Duluth Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Harbor Scene (Gallagher, Duluth Public Library) Driving Ford Model Ts onto waiting barges. Courtesy Ruin Raider (flickr). The sand elevator in 1938. Courtesy MNHS.org The car elevator in 1938. Courtesy MNHS.org A view of Rogers Mine after its shops opened in 1913. Sanborn Fire Insurance Company. A view of the ground-level damage in the aftermath of Pool 5’s explosion. A map of the mines overlaid with the plant (now demolished). In the last years of the Builder’s Supply Company, which occupied the Twohy from the 1960s to the 1980s. Photo taken in 1983 as part of the Superior Intensive Survey.