1886 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map A detailed map showing the property in 1886 (Sanborn Fire Insurance Co). Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... The ruined workhouse of Pool 5, after the 1945 explosion. A pamphlet from 1967 showing the ghostic front of the church. The RL Hearn GS, seen in the 1960s by the looks of it. An etching from a 1921 Miscampbell advertisement in the Duluth News Tribune. Note the ship in the Hughitt Slip! Distillery, 1935 (Kentucky Historical Society) Men push a load of sand from the mine below the plant before the elevator is installed. Circa 1920s? MNHS.org 1949 (Kubrick, Library of Congress, LC-USZ6-2357) Looking up the tracks past the pool elevator and CPR depot. From ‘A little town lost’. Removed in 1961. Image courtesy Tony Dierckens & ZenithCity.com.