Beulah, MB This elevator was built in 1922 and was used until the passing rails were removed in the mid-1970s. Similar Images ...based on the tags: black&white, ghost-signs, grass, offices, signs... Bits of pulp hang from a rough grate on the first floor of the plant, which was dark because all of the equipment blocked the light. This is a grate picture. The truck scale is closed at Lena, MB. Park Insurance Agency is no longer in business, nor would you be able to dial that phone number. From the catwalks below the hoisting motor in Shaft No. 1. The long control room overlooks giant caps where equipment was removed long ago. Graffiti by a crew member of the Algolake. Vents in the boards over the windows helps prevent mold and animals from getting too crazy inside. Looking out of the American diesel crane at the gantry crane that ran the length of the dock. Two ghost signs on top of each other. One is for a warehouse.