Dr. Muchow’s offices stand near his ‘new’ mill, but they show evidence of vandalism.
William Duncan built this house for his family in 1879. It has become one of the most popular structures in the ghost town of Animas Forks.
Modern ruins of the Gilman-Belden tram…
The top floor of the Chateau was the original surgical suite. Later, hydrotherapy took place here. When Nopeming was converted to a nursing home, it was a place where residents watched movies. Portra 400 on Voigtlander Bessa.
The train loading tower (left), and elevators. Check out that giant flagpole/lightning rod.
The old offices for the Oberon Elevator are defunct, but seem to be holding up to the brutal prairie snows and winds. Medium Format.
Ektar 100/Mamiya 6. A ghost town near Martinsdale, where the market (pictured) served as the train stop.
When the ship loaders were added, a doorway was cut through the metal silo to make a room for the grain handling equipment. Note the dust sensor in the corner of the torch-cut archway.