An engine on display outside the Montana Territorial Prison in Deer Lodge, MT. This was a typical electric locomotive used by The Milwaukee Road.
Looking from the brewhouse at the death of its sister building, across Minnehaha.
To run new gutters through the building, some of the plaster walls of the Chateau had to be smashed through.
General Mills bought Consolidated Elevator’s “D” in 1943 and renamed it “A,” though no additional elevators have followed from that firm to date. Visible on the right is the first annex, built along with the elevator in 1909.
A poor panorama showing where the turntable used to be for the roundhouse.
Looking out of the elevators. Canada Malting, Vitera A and Vitera B in the background.
Kurth looks toward the city that forgot it.
One of many photos pasted to the walls of the ADM-4 workhouse. This shows a minor derailment near Spencer Kellogg & Sons’ linseed oil factory.
Construction lights were still plugged in from the last inspection. Note the murals on the walls.