Rogers Mine, 1913 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map A view of Rogers Mine after its shops opened in 1913. Sanborn Fire Insurance Company. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... The remains of Unit 5… Bayard Sugar Mill, Colorado State Library Construction of the lower portal of the tunnel begins. On top of the hill, another crew is working to make the job go faster. Circa 1906, courtesy Minnesota Historical Society. Occidental Demolition, September 1998 (LaFontaine Collection) Golden Fleece Mine, between 1870 and 1890. Courtesy of Denver Public Library. A detail from a 1862 plat map of the area, showing several never-built communities and present-day ghost towns. From Denver Public Library. The ruined workhouse of Pool 5, after the 1945 explosion. Whiting Mine on a 1909 Sanborn map.