East Side Station, 1954 (MNHS-MH5.9 MP3.1T r33) East Side Station, circa 1954. Note the ‘FOR SALE’ sign over the doomed streetcars. Courtesy Minnesota Historical Society. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Condemned Houses of Black Families, April 1941 (Russel, Library of Congress, LC-USF33-013018-M2) The car elevator in 1938. Courtesy MNHS.org A map of the mines overlaid with the plant (now demolished). Pit doors on a similar base. From Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Historic American Engineering Record [HAER MN-100-98] Bureau of Mines’ Minneapolis campus, seen in the 1970s. From NPS 2009. A view of Rogers Mine after its shops opened in 1913. Sanborn Fire Insurance Company. Engine #2 exiting the quenching tower, 1954. Source: donrossgroup.net Blast Furnace, 1940s (MS2.9DU3.1p65, MNHS.org) View of the hospital in 1895 (NRHP Form).