1876-Erskine Erskine, A.R. (1924). History of the studebaker corporation . South Bend, IN: Studebaker Corp. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... View of the former Lyman School in 1992 (NRHP Form). Two of the major structures around the harbor. On a side, note, the left span of the bridge in the top motif is now a fishing pier on Rice’s Point, Duluth. Dock 1, Allouez, August 1941. Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, FSA-OWI Collection, (LC-USF34- 063775-D). Brewster-Wheeler Rec Center, seen in 1965. From Detroit-Black Bottom Community. In the last years of the Builder’s Supply Company, which occupied the Twohy from the 1960s to the 1980s. Photo taken in 1983 as part of the Superior Intensive Survey. Peavey Workhouse Demolition, September 13th, 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Dock 3, Allouez, August 1941. Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, FSA-OWI Collection, (LC-USF34- 063790-D). Postcard (waterwinterwonderland.com) A detailed map showing the property in 1886 (Sanborn Fire Insurance Co).