Postcard1 Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Peavey Demolition, March 8th, 1998 (LaFontaine Collection) A postcard showing the East End Milling District from before the 1914 that left Daisy (rear) standing alone. Pit doors on a similar base. From Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Historic American Engineering Record [HAER MN-100-98] Gunnell Mine. From Gilpin Tram historian Mark Baldwin. See http://gilpintram.com/ The shaft of Saratoga Mine with several miners about to descend. Saratoga was just north of the Frontenac-Druid-Aduddell group. From Donald Campbell Kemp, Denver Public Library. View of the former Lyman School in 1992 (NRHP Form). Circa-1990 Photo with the tracks still shining. (C) Shawn Christie, railpictures.net The aftermath of the the explosion of the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool #4A headhouse.