Postcard Two of the major structures around the harbor. On a side, note, the left span of the bridge in the top motif is now a fishing pier on Rice’s Point, Duluth. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: historical-image... Engine #2 exiting the quenching tower, 1954. Source: donrossgroup.net Eureka Mill, 1950, Wolle, Muriel Sibell, Denver Public LIbrary Blast Furnace, 1940s (MS2.9DU3.1p65, MNHS.org) Peavey Workhouse Demolition, September 13th, 1997 (LaFontaine Collection) Mines on Gunnell Hill, 1900s. The sand elevator in 1938. Courtesy MNHS.org Port Arthur Row, 1977. Image Credit: Thunder Bay Archives. A pamphlet from 1967 showing the ghostic front of the church. A car stops for a quick repair in the tunnel’s final years. Circa 1948. Courtesy Minnesota Historical Society.