Radiobeacon Room The beacon was installed in 1938 and removed in the mid-2000s. Related Similar Images ...based on the tags: doors, ghost-signs, radar, signs, windows... Isabella A (left) and B (right) were built in 1910 and 1913, respectively. The copula where molten metal would pour is on the left. It seems the whole floor was covered in ash in front of it. One of the covered rail loading docks. All of them were overgrown and rust-clad. One of the ugly modern staircases. Tarpaper telling time- Wood wittling weather- Rust rot ruins. A buck-fifty shot for a postcard stand. Taken from the Stone Arch Bridge. One of two control towers that reached over the lake. The control panel here was used to move the conveyors over the ship’s hold doors, adjust flow of the taconite, and so on.